It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use:
- 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
- Shatavari supports lactating mothers by improving prolactin hormone levels, ensuring optimum breastfeeding.
- The herb assists in post-delivery recovery by helping overcome fatigue, promoting physical and mental health, and supporting and rejuvenating the body.
- Shatavari is revered in Ayurveda as a female reproductive tonic.
- A post-delivery supplement.
- Low breast milk production.
It helps overcome fatigue, promotes physical and mental health, and supports and rejuvenates the body post-delivery.