It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use:
- 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
- Karela contains constituents that act like insulin to help manage blood sugar.
- The herb helps maintain healthy glucose levels by supporting restoration of functional pancreatic beta cells that secrete insulin in the body.
- Karela promotes the body tissues to make healthy use of glucose by overcoming insulin resistance
- The herb has antioxidant properties that reduce the risk of glucose instability complications by helping scavenge cell-damaging effects of free radicals.
Supports restoration of functional pancreatic beta cells that secrete insulin in the body and helps maintain healthy glucose levels.